The Joy of the Lord is my Strenght
The Joy of the Lord is my Strenght Continue reading The Joy of the Lord is my Strenght
The Joy of the Lord is my Strenght Continue reading The Joy of the Lord is my Strenght
Thy loving kindness is better than life Continue reading Thy loving kindness is better than life
“Good Friday Lyrics – a powerful Christian devotional song remembering the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. Find Hindi & English Gospel song lyrics for worship and reflection this Good Friday.” Continue reading Tune Kiya mujse Pyaar Lyrics – Hindi Christian Gospel Song
This world is not my home I’m just a-passing through My treasures are laid up Somewhere beyond the blue. The angels beckon me From heaven’s open door And I can’t feel at home In this world anymore. Oh Lord, you know I have no friend like you If heaven’s not my home Then Lord what will I do. The angels beckon me From heaven’s open … Continue reading This world is not my home
आ प्रभु यीशु आ (Aa Prabhu Yeshu aa) [G]आ प्रभु यीशु [Em]आ मुझ [C]में हो तेरी महिमा[G] [G]आराधना[Bm]-[C] [D]हम [C]करते हैं[G] [G]पूरे [Bm]दिल और [C]मन से तेरी [D]महिमा [C]गाते हैं[G] और [C]हम [Bm]कहते [G]हैं [C]दिल से [Bm]कहते [G]हैं [C]-[D] [G]आ प्रभु… [G]तेरे [Bm]भवन [C]में [D]हम [C]आते हैं[G] [G]सारा[Bm] [C]आदर हम [D]तुझको [C]देते हैं[G] और [C]हम [Bm]कहते [G]हैं [C]दिल से [Bm]कहते [G]हैं [C]-[D] [G]आ प्रभु… Aa … Continue reading आ प्रभु यीशु आ (Aa Prabhu Yeshu aa)
This world is not my home I’m just a-passing through My treasures are laid up Somewhere beyond the blue. The angels beckon me From heaven’s open door And I can’t feel at home In this world anymore. Oh Lord, you know I have no friend like you If heaven’s not my home Then Lord what will I do. The angels beckon me From heaven’s open … Continue reading This world is not my home
तेरे आने की खुशी को मैं
कैसे बयां करूँ ×2 Continue reading तेरे आने की खुशी को मैं (Tere Ane ki Lyric) Lyrics
Take my life, and let it beConsecrated, Lord, to TheeTake my moments and my daysLet them flow in ceaseless praise Take my hands, and let them moveAt the impulse of Thy loveTake my feet, and let them beSwift and beautiful for Thee Take my voice, and let me singAlways, only, for my KingTake my lips, and let them beFilled with messages from Thee Take my … Continue reading Take My Life And Let It Be
To God be the glory, great things He has done; So loved He the world that He gave us His Son, Who yielded His life an atonement for sin, And opened the life gate that all may go in. Refrain Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, Let the earth hear His voice! Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, Let the people rejoice! O come to … Continue reading To God Be The Glory
The Lord’s my shepherd, I’ll not want; He makes me down to lie In pastures green; he leadeth me The quiet waters by. My soul he doth restore again, And me to walk doth make Within the paths of righteousness, E’en for his own name’s sake. Yea, though I walk in death’s dark vale, Yet will I fear no ill: For thou art with me, … Continue reading The Lord’s My Shepherd I’ll Not Want
On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross, The emblem of suffering and shame; And I love that old cross where the dearest and best For a world of lost sinners was slain. Refrain So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross, Till my trophies at last I lay down; I will cling to the old rugged cross, And exchange it some day for … Continue reading The Old Rugged Cross
The Lord’s my shepherd, I’ll not want; He makes me down to lie In pastures green; he leadeth me The quiet waters by. My soul he doth restore again, And me to walk doth make Within the paths of righteousness, E’en for his own name’s sake. Yea, though I walk in death’s dark vale, Yet will I fear no ill: For thou art with me, … Continue reading 23rd Psalm
This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine. This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. Won’t let Satan blow it out. I’m gonna let it shine. Won’t let Satan blow it out. I’m gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. Let it shine til Jesus … Continue reading This Little Light of Mine
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored, He has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword His truth is marching on. Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on. I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred … Continue reading The Battle Hymn of The Republic
Verse 1: तारणहार प्रभु जन्मिए, बेथलेहेम गावैँमा (ईश्वरको पुत्र आउनुभो, पापीहरूको माझमा) २ taaraNahaar prabhu janmiye, bethlehem gaawaiň-maa (ishwor-ko putra aaunu-bho, paapi-haru-ko majh-maa) 2 Verse 2: एकचोटि नियाली हेर, कथा होइन इतिहास हो (ईश्वरको महान् योजनामा, हुनैपर्ने घटना हो) २ ek-coTi niyaali hera, kathaa hoina itihaas ho (ishwor-ko mahaan yojanaa-maa, hunai-parne ghaTnaa ho) 2 Verse 3: लौ है दाज्यू, दिदी, बहिनी, बुझ यो कथा प्रेमको … Continue reading तारणहार प्रभु जन्मिए (Taaranahaar Prabhu Janmiye)